Monday 21 January 2019

Time-management 21/01/19


I now have 3 briefs in-progress in terms of design, and 3 briefs in-progress in terms of blogging them and creating design boards. On Wednesday 23rd we have a submission of our work up-to-date, and because I have part-time work on both Tuesday and Wednesday I need to submit it today, Monday. I am beginning to realise as I plan my work out over the next few months that part-time work during the week will really make me fall behind as I will lose time to work on my projects. I feel this pressure this week especially since I miss out on two whole days. I will reduce my part-time work to weekends only and hopefully that will make the pressure less, and give me more independent study time.

I feel fairly behind, and with 4 months until the deadline I am already feeling stressed. The timetable I created last week I already seem to be missing, this is mostly due to my part-time work. I realise my degree is more important than some extra money, so I will deal with that accordingly. This week I want to get my Walker Morris brief sorted out, as well as blog and create design boards for all the projects that have their designs done but are still in-progress. Hopefully next week I will feel less worried and more on track.

No comments:

Post a Comment