Wednesday 23 January 2019

Updated Statement of Intent

Throughout my Extended Practice module I will create work within the themes of branding, publication, traditional print and illustration. The attitude I want to apply towards all my work and projects is one of positivity and personality.
The research methodologies I will utilise are books, internet, and verbal communication with relevant sources for each project.
I will produce both digital and physical outcomes, where appropriate to each project. The production methods I will use are book binding, traditional print, and digital print.
The documentation of each project will be in the form of a blog, and include research undertaken, initial idea recording, screenshots of design processes, images of production processes (where applicable), final outcomes, as well as feedback and my responses to it.
To reflect and evaluate my progress I will conduct weekly Monday morning updates to my time table and progress chart. I will set myself a weekly focus, and aim to organise my time to hit that focus, as well as complete any work I may be falling behind on. I will complete on-going reflection on each project within it's blogs, and record an overall evaluation at the end of each project.


Key Reading List:
Designing Brand Identity by Alina Wheeler
Logo Modernism by Jens Muller
Book Design by Andrew Haslam
Design as art by Bruno Munari
How to - by Michael Beirut



No comments:

Post a Comment