Monday 28 January 2019

Time-management 28/01/19


Last week I had made less progress than I had planned on, this was due to the part-time work taking up two days of my week. However, I have now changed my availability and will not be working Tuesdays or Wednesdays anymore, allowing me to spend those days focusing on my projects. I was able nonetheless to complete the Walker Morris live brief. This was a short brief but it took me two weeks. This week I want to concentrate on the Penguin Book Cover competition brief, and the Photography student branding live brief. I will attempt to tackle both at the same time, hoping that this will put me in a rhythm where I am constantly making progress, instead of just working on one brief at a time. If I get research and initial ideas done this week for both projects, and we ready to take them into the design development stage, I will be happy with my progress. I will also try and find some time to catch up with blogging and design boards for the projects I have already completed, so that I could set them aside and not have to worry about them. Another massive focus for this week is to get my personal website done, and start applying for internships/work experience. I feel that without my website I don't have anything to show the studios I approach, and therefore have no visual proof of what I have to offer them. Therefore, getting my website sorted out is also a top priority this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment