Monday 4 February 2019

Time management 04/02/19


This week I will continue working on L6 Photography Branding and the Penguin Book Cover design. Last week I did not make as much progress as I had hoped, however, I will try to catch up this week. A big focus this week is also to catch up on my blogs, and make sure everything I've done so far is documented. I will also seek feedback from Victoria, the L6 Photography students I am creating the branding for, to make sure that I am going in the right direction and that she is happy with it. This week I will also start another internal collaboration project, for the End of Year show branding. This will make up 12 briefs in total for 603, meaning that at the end, I will have the choice of taking out two briefs from my submission that do not fit in with my statement of intent, making sure that my submission is well edited and the best I can show.

No comments:

Post a Comment