Monday 11 February 2019

Time management 11/02/19


I feel as if I am a little bit behind on my time plan. I had hoped to be a lot further along with my Penguin Book Cover design brief, however, I am still in the fairly early development of it. The Photography branding for the Level 6 student Victoria, is going well. I have a meeting scheduled with her this week, so that we can discuss whether she is happy with the direction I'm going in, and hopefully allow me to get on with the development of it. Although I am a little behind in my time plan, I am however also slightly ahead because I started working on 3 more briefs last week. I had decided to do the Conscious Creatives Live Brief, the Left Bank Opera Live Brief and the End of Year Show branding collaborative brief. The conscious creatives and end of year show briefs are both due next week, so when I submit them I will feel a lot more confident that I am progressing and getting closer to completing 10 briefs for the submission. I had also decided to drop the D&AD Monotype brief, this was because after reading through the brief I decided that I am not as excited about it as I had first thought, and did not see myself working with typography. Instead of the D&AD brief, I picked up the Left Bank Opera brief, asking to design the promotional imagery for this year. This brief I instantly favoured as it was more open creatively, and would allow me to work more visually with illustration. My focus this week is mainly Conscious Creatives and End of Year Show briefs, as their deadlines are the nearest, however, I will continue to work and slowly progress on all my current on-going briefs.

No comments:

Post a Comment