Monday 25 February 2019

Time-management 25/02/19



Last week was the 'Creative Convos' week, where we had industry professionals come in every day, so I did not have the chance to update my weekly time management plan. However, last week was quite productive as we completed the End of Year Show branding brief, and I also completed the 'Conscious Creatives' brief. I am fairly happy with the outcomes of both those briefs so am confident that I will be submitting them. Completing those has also given slightly more confidence, and I am more motivated to keep working on all my current briefs. This week's focus will be the Penguin Book Cover, this is because the deadline for it is next week, and I feel like I have neglected it a little bit so far. I will also attempt to catch up on my blogs, this is constantly within my time plan but it keeps getting pushed aside, so I will continue to mention this in my reflection every week until I get it done. Looking at my list of briefs, I now have 14 in total that I am working on/planning on doing. I am happy with this because it gives me a little more room to change my mind and submit only the briefs I am most happy with.

No comments:

Post a Comment