Friday 4 November 2016

Group Crit

Group Crit Responses

- Go with Caslon typeface as is it more interesting and works better with your chosen word
- The idea of making sharp serifs is the best one
- Research different types of serifs & possibly more research into Caslon
- Would work better as a display typeface, because the typeface could lose legibility in smaller sizes or in a body text.
- It has potential to be used within a wide range of applications, like posters, movies, titles etc.

My Responses 

- I will move away from Clarendon and focus on Caslon
- I will focus on the 'sharp serifs' idea, applying it to a whole alphabet and seeing if it works just as well throughout.
- I will research serifs and see how my 'sharp serif' design can create new meanings to communicate within typography.

No comments:

Post a Comment