Tuesday 19 March 2019

Time-management 18/03/19


This week the focus is the Anyways/It's Nice That brief, and the Left Bank Opera brief. I have also not yet completed Level 6 Photography students Victoria's branding, I still have the mail pack to do for her. I have already done her a logomark and business cards, so creating the mail pack by following the existing brand guidelines/language will not take up too much of my time, however, I feel like it will need to be pushed till next week. The It's Nice That/Anyways brief deadline is this Friday, and the Left Bank Opera brief's deadline is next Monday. This week I also have a visit to Evolution Print and a meeting with Oslo Agency, this hinders my timetable slightly and allows less time for me to be completing design work, however, I believe that I will be able to get everything done in time if I prioritise and set myself clear goals for each day. The documentation/blogging of my work is not yet been focused on as much as completing design work. Although I want to make sure that I complete enough projects and am ready for submission, blogging the projects and my design processes is equally as important as doing the design work. I realise that each week in my reflection I say that I will try to do my blogs, so this week I will be honest with myself because I know I won't have time to do them. I believe that over the Easter holidays/three week break, I will have more free time and be able to catch up on my blogs and design boards.

No comments:

Post a Comment