Tuesday 2 April 2019

'Tall Agency' Year in Review Magazine Live Brief - Brief & Initial Research

Brief

Design a publication/magazine that showcases the key clients and events of Tall over the past year.
Target Audience: Current clients and potential clients.
The look and feel of the publication/magazine should be professional, but also fun, playful and with personality. 

The written copy will be provided, as well as images. Feel free to request more images/assets you may need, as well as take stuff from our website.

Initial Research

After finding out my brief, I decided to create a Pinterest board where I collected various visual research into magazine/publication design. I collected examples that I thought I could use as inspiration throughout my brief. The style/atmosphere of the examples I collected differs, that was because I wanted to explore several different styles as I had not yet known which style/atmosphere/direction the 'Year In Review' magazine/publication should be taken in. This initial research helped me to remind myself and visualise how publication/magazine layout design works, as well as provided me with some inspiration at more abstract and creative approaches to layout design.

https://www.pinterest.com/miglesav/year-in-review/




No comments:

Post a Comment