Monday 22 April 2019

Time-management 22/04/2019


With only two weeks left until the deadline, I am starting to feel some pressure and a little bit of stress. I am happy with the fact that I have been able to start completing the blogs for the projects I have done so far, however, I am feeling worried about the two projects I have yet to complete the design of. The research project about Lithuanian folklore is taking a little longer than I had expected, but I am feeling confident about the quality of it and am really happy that I choose this topic. The Balcony Gardening publication is only a short project which has quite the bulk of it completed already, so I am not focusing on it as much at the moment. Although two weeks until the deadline seems a very short time, I am feeling motivated and somewhat confident that I will complete everything in time. I am very happy with all the projects that I will be submitting, and now have to focus mainly on polishing them off, the presentation of them on my blogs and my design boards.

No comments:

Post a Comment