Thursday 11 May 2017

Studio Brief 4: Cheap Packaging Research

After feedback I decided to develop my second idea, and create a package full of objects to help deal with stress. As feedback suggested, I wanted to focus around objects that can be considered toys. Knowing the fact that gathering and buying the objects will be costly for me, I decided to look into cheap packaging. For this reason, I went to local pound shops and took some photographs of the type of packaging they use. I discovered that the standard packaging for most things was a basic cardboard label attached to a bag that holds the content.

 

 



I also quickly explored, through sketch, other cheap packaging options. However, I had decided that I will stick with the signature cardboard, bag and staples combinations, as I believed it to be the most iconic for pound shop style products, as well as the cheapest and easiest for me to produce.


No comments:

Post a Comment