Wednesday 11 October 2017

'Lloyds No.1 Bar' Group Feedback

At my group feedback session, I showed the initial designs I had done to date, and stated that I was not happy with them. The feedback I received was based around the fact that I was very against the content of the publication, and how I could utilise that to create the design for it.

Feedback:
- I think you should focus on one part of the content rather than all of it, as there are too many different sections.
- Consider it being part of a series reviewing bars.
- Outside looking in?
- Possibly make the audience proud of going there, as they know it's a cheap Weatherspoon but they love it anyway.
- Maybe find a way to make it ironic.
- Play with advertising it; look at The Hans Brinker Hotel.
- Possibly look at the book that documents Wetherspoon carpets for research/ inspiration.

Response:
From my feedback, I decided to embrace the fact that I was not a fan of the content of the publication, and went on to think about how I could create something ironic that would aim to advertise the bar but in a less conventional way.

No comments:

Post a Comment